18 Apr 2016 by Shah

We finally updated our website from the clunky iWeb based one. This was certainly a process. After several false starts and figuring out how html and css work, we made it

This was made possible almost entirely due to efforts of Trevor Bedford and the detailed instructions he provided. Our new lab website has been directly inspired (in fact, borrowed) from Trevor's website. We have used Trevor's GitHub code with minor modifications. We were also inspired by several stylistic aspects of Allan Drummond's labpage.

We have some very interesting works in the pipeline on playing with datasets directly on our website. So stay tuned!